Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The World is Flat Blog Post

Some of the things that I learned from the video that we watched was that, whatever can be done, will be done the only question that is left form that is will it be done by you or will it be done to you. Thats basically saying that anything that can be done will be done end of story. Another thing about it is, we don't know if it would be done to us or by us.

Another thing that i learned form this video is that PC's allows people to use things on the computer and have it be their own in digital form. Another thing that I learned was that Net Scape went public. When Net Scape became public, the browser actually brought the internet alive. Another thing that I learned form this video is that an Open source Software is on the internet and it is free for anybody to use it. The last thing that I learned is the 21st Century goes to whoever  addresses the energy issue.

The way I feel about the Flat classroom project is excited! I fell that way because we are going to be able to communicate with other students all over the world. We are going to be able to experience and learn all types of new things. It's going to be a very fun project because we are going to be able to interacte with people we dont know, and people form different places. It's going to be a very hands on activity and I don't think that anybody will get  bored with this. It's a very cool way to learn things differently. Im super excited to start this project!

4 comments:

  1. I also agree that whatever can be done will be done. I think having a vivid imagination will be very helpful in the future because of this "flat" flat world. Who do you think will address the energy issue first? Do you think the USA will fall behind even futher in this economic race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also excited to continue to learn about all of this! I just hope that we dont fall behind from the other countries, but it appears we are trying to keep up. I agree, we certainly wont become bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy how PC's allow people to use things on the computer and have it be their own digital form

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also excited to talk to be around the world and combine on a project and be able to get feedback from someone!

    ReplyDelete