Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Blog

My name is Hannah. Things that i like to do in my free time is, hang out with friends, spend time with my family, and i also like to run. I'm in the tenth grade at Valley. I'm currently in the class called Digital communication Tools. In this class I will learn how to use all different types of technology.

The types of technology that i use is, a cell phone, the computer, and my ipod. I use my phone for everything. I use it for calling, texting, Facebook. I use my compputer for getting on my email. Things i do on the internet are, getting on facebook. I also use it for getting on other apps on the computer. If we didn't have internet/ technology we wouldn't be where we are.


2 comments:

  1. I learned a lot about you Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well everything you said on here is true. You live on your phone and use it for everything. And hanging out with your frineds is your number one priority. And I agree where would we be without technology.

    ReplyDelete